Nailed it NZ on TV!

Guys, I was on TV. I was on Campbell Live. I WAS ON TV. I screamed - a lot, it's kind of embarrassing in hindsight. I had to wait an hour for them to replay it just so I could hear what they actually said as I was too busy freaking out the first time round. I'm going to Christchurch! I'm getting one of the first new jars of Marmite! It's like this big, beautiful dream and I'm so happy!



If you don't know what I'm on about, check out my marmite nails and the post about them here.
Also, today I made a listing on Trade me advertising my nail art services. Things are looking up!

Comments

  1. Woohoo! That's so awesome, congrats! Never had Marmite myself. Jeremy Irons, not the thespian! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, you're missing out! If you ever try it, just make sure you don't apply it too thickly! And thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Wow Congrats, great to see nail artists on tv, nails have become so popular now. Marmite is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting, congratulations!! I'd definitely be freaking out too hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooooooooooo awesome Jessie!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥