Boyfriend Nail Test | Inspired by Shaaanxo

I recently watched NZ Youtuber Shaaanxo's Boyfriend Beauty Test, and thought it was a pretty cool idea. So, I made my own version for us nail girls! I tested Chris on all things nail related.



The questions:
1. Name as many brands of nail polish as you can in 30 seconds.
2. What are two reasons you would use a base coat?
3. What is my #1 nail care product?
4. What is my favourite nail polish colour?
5. What are these two tools used for? (Show two random nail-related tools).
6. What does matte polish do?
7. Name as many nail bloggers as you can in 30 seconds.
8. What is the most I have ever spent on nail polish?
9. What is a common term in the nail community for these? (I showed glequins, but if you can find something similar go ahead!)
10. What are these nail polish brands? (Can only feel, no looking).

I was pretty impressed with how well he did ☺. If anyone else tries this, let me know! Message me on Facebook or something, I'd love to compare the scores!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥