Bit of an update...

Whew - been a while! 
In case you're just dropping by, I used to update several times a week on this blog, however over time I've moved over to YouTube as my main platform. However, things have been a bit exciting lately so I thought I'd do a quick update...

In November 2016, I released my very own line of nail art brushes!
 

This has been a dream of mine for so long - to have quality, beautiful brushes available for my followers to purchase. These brushes are the four essentials you need for nail art - there's a detail brush (already nicknamed "The Goddess" by customers for it's versatility!), a striping brush, a dotting tool and a clean up brush.


Each brush is stylishly shaped, with a black finish and silver embossing for my logo. The bristles are thin and flexible, great for all kinds of hand-painted nail art.

As a bit of a bonus, I use these brushes on my YouTube channel now, so you can now use the exact same tool I do, in the same way. No more trying to create something pretty with an old, frayed or too-thick brush! I also have tutorials on cleaning and storing them, to maximise the life of them.


 This is my own little business - it's me sitting down and packing them at the end of the day, then sending them off the next morning. I love recognising long-term followers amongest customer's names, and am constantly surprised and thrilled by the new ones!

If you're a fan of my work and are interested in buying a set of these, please check out my online store. I ship internationally ☺.

Also - tag me in your Instagram photos when you receive them and show me what you get up to! I've made a dedicated IG just for the brushes - @shopnaileditnz, to complement my original IG - @naileditnz.

Hope you're having a great start to 2017 ♥.

Comments