Moana, Magic & Love Nail Art, Plus Exciting Shop Update!

 Hi guys - I thought it would be nice to give a little update as to what I've been up to in the last couple of months. Over on YouTube I've been releasing a new tutorial every week, as usual - and here are some of my favourites from the last little while.

These playing card nails were part of a collaboration I did with a (very clever) magician called Alfie Whattam. He's from the UK and has just moved to NZ and I was blown away by his card tricks - watch our collaboration here and here.


These Moana nails just went up last night, and I swear most of my weekend has been devoted to these - five relatively complicated nails aren't easy to edit! Good thing I love the movie, otherwise having "How Far I'll Go" in my head for 24 hours straight could be seen as a bad thing... ;).

You can watch this tutorial here.
 

This Valentine's 5-in-5 proved pretty popular in the weeks before the day of love, and I really enjoyed painting it - not too simple, not too complicated! I've got a new 5-in-5 coming very soon, this time with an Easter theme.



Of course there are plenty more recent tutorials that I haven't included here, but that's a little taster without going too crazy. 

Now for store updates! I've been wanting to take more stylized photos for a while, but between working my normal 9-5, making videos, sending packages and maintaining something of a social life, I manage to find plenty of excuses. However I've given myself the rule of "baby steps" - a few updates here, a few changes there... slowly does it. And finally I've got some pretty pictures!


 With them, I've updated my store - and that's the part I haven't posted on here about yet... I'm now selling single brushes! These have proved pretty popular, and obviously there are quite a few benefits to buying individually - lower cost, personalised orders, stocking up. I'm glad I've sorted that out, and if you'd like to view my stock head over this way.


 One more thing is that I've just made my very first newsletter! I've been trying to figure out how to do it for a good month, but finally got on to a good website (MailChimp, if anyone is interested) and I finally have a place to update everyone at once. Of course the mailing list is starting pretty much from scratch, so if you want to join enter your email address in the right hand side bar and you'll be in ♥. If you'd like to see what you're signing up for, check out March's newsletter here.

That's about it! Time to perhaps move away from the computer now and clean my house ☺☺. Hope you're having a great weekend and I'll let you know next time there's an important update.




Comments