Sweet Roses & Studded Cross | Nail Art Tutorial

I absolutely love these nails, they're the perfect combination of wearable and artistic! I do a lot of nail art for the sake of testing myself; trying new styles and techniques - it's the only way to get better. However this doesn't mean I love every design and would wear them on my nails every day - take my McDonald's nails, for example. But these are just perfect, for me, at least!

While filming this tutorial I was a little worried they weren't going to work out - I used the same technique as I did in these nails but it just didn't look as good. Thankfully once I added the white swirls on top they improved drastically. I think the white in the flowers really complemented the white polish on the ring finger and thumb.

Anyway, enough chit-chat, here's the tutorial!





Also, I've had almost 100,000 views on my YouTube videos now - whaaat? So cool, thank you so much if you watch them!



The nail polishes I used for this design are:
Revlon - Temptress
Revlon - Super Nature
Sally Hansen - Himalayan Blue
Sally Hansen - Without A Stich
Maybelline Color Show - Iced Queen
Jordana - White
Mr Big in White - Ozotic

I also used gold studs, which I bought here, and a wax pencil, which I got here. Put in the discount code CEL91 at the checkout to get 10% off your order ☺.


I've never made a cross with studs before, but I actually love it so much. I feel it really finished off the design, and crosses will definitely be making more appearances in my art from now on!



I wore these nails for my second week of nail school, which you can read about here!


I hope you like these nails as much as I do and enjoy the tutorial! As always, if you recreate it I would love to see if; post to my Facebook page here, or tag me on Instagram @naileditnz ☺.

Comments

  1. Great tutorial! 100,000 views is incredible! You definitely deserve it! - Your tutorials and nail art are amazing! I really love this combination of the studs and the roses! It works really well and the roses are perfect for this time of year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I love how girly but edgy this mani is ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥