Girly Skull Nail Art | Star Kin Nail Polish

Following on from my last post, a Star Kin nail polish review, I decided to use one of my favourite Star Kins in a nail art design! Here's what I came up with.


I've been a little obsessed with skull nail art lately, but I love mixing something that's completely the opposite in with it. Gross, deadly skulls... with a cross on another nail, or sugar skulls, or in this case, a pretty bow planted on it's head!


I've done quite a bit of skull nail art now, including a tutorial or two. I haven't posted all of them on my blog, but here are a few!




If you want to purchase "Floral" by Star Kin,  the polish I've layered over the black in this design, you can buy it in a duo pack here.

Here's the other hand - the skull's not as good, but hey, it's still a super badass-yet-girly skull, so I'm happy!


Do you like skull nail art, or is it not really for you?

Comments

  1. sweet and cute design! I really like the combination of black polish and colourful topper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bow on the skull! So cute but scary at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really like skulls but those nails are nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥