My Nail Studio!

I've been very busy these past two months; setting up my own home salon! I'm only a few weeks away from completing my nail tech course now (nail school diaries will be updated at the end of it) and am so excited! This video shows the transformation of my blogging room into the Nailed It NZ home studio. I've had such awesome positive feedback on this video, so many lovely comments and messages. Thank you!!



To book an appointment please email me - naileditnztutorials@gmail.com.


Comments

  1. What an exciting new chapter in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! Your nail room looks great - you must be so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥