Gold Leopard Print | Nail Art Tutorial on YouTube

Leopard print was one of the first nail art designs I tried, and it's been a long term favourite ever since. It's perfect for those days when you want something pretty, but don't have hours and hours free to do it. I decided to make a tutorial for how to do this, as it's really easy and good for beginners - plus it's one of the most rewarding designs at this level! Here's how the nails turned out.


I just used three polishes for this design:
Nicole by OPI - Carrie'd away (That's the gold background)
OPI - You Don't Know Jacques!
Revlon - Black Lingerie

Here's the tutorial, and please subscribe to my channel - coming pretty close to the big 10k now!



If you'd like to see the other versions of this design I've done, to get an idea of what it looks like in other colours combos, check out the leopard print tag here. Should be a fair bit to look at - just make sure you scroll down and check out the other pages!


It's slightly depressing looking at these photos - my nails were so long, such big canvases! I've treated my nails far too roughly lately, plus have recently moved house and they are now much shorter. Still a decent length, but nothing like these. More practical, at least. Sigh.


I can't remember if I mentioned it in a previous post or not, but I'm taking part in NaNoWriMo this month (National Novel Writing Month) and am almost done! 46,200 words down, less than 4,000 to go. If anyone else is like me and has had a story idea in your mind for years, but have never quite managed to get it down on paper, NaNo is great for this. You can read more about it here, and find my profile here - feel free to add me if you're doing this too!


So that's about it; I hope you like this leopard print design and tutorial! I'll go make a mini version of it for Instagram now, so keep an eye out for that here. I'll see you soon with a new blog post; all going to plan it should accompany a video all about nail staining and how to stop it ☺.



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥