Snowman and Snowflake Nails | Christmas Tutorial

Back in October I did these Halloween nails, and loved how the skeleton crossed over two nails. It's such a unique look, plus it means you have twice the space to paint on - perfect! I was thinking of a new Christmas nail art design to film, and realised I haven't done snowmen yet - so here we are.


I really love this cute little guy, and it was nice to finally do some snowflakes on myself again. 
Here's the tutorial, and please subscribe to my channel ☺.



It's definitely time to do something more challenging though, and all going to plan my next detailed nail art will be based on The Hobbit. I'm in two minds about whether to film it or not - I always do better work when there's not a camera in the way. Perhaps step-by-step photos instead?


Apologies for the irregular colouring and photo quality; I took these photos outside on a horrible, cold, windy day (hurray for Kiwi Summers) and didn't realise till I went to edit that they weren't the best.


The nail polishes I used for these nails were:
Essie - Bikini So Teeny
Jordana - Black
Mode - VIP
Nicole by OPI - Party Bus
Nicole by OPI - Please Red-Cycle
OPI - Greenwich Village
Revlon - Alluring Amber
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White


Hope you like these! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥