Basic Nail Care

I realised it's been way too long since I put a video up, so here's one I filmed a couple of weeks ago! It's my basic nail care routine. I'm sure it's not perfect but it does me just fine -simple, quick and painless!




Here's where you can buy some of the stuff I used - I had to choose similar things as unfortunately a lot of my nail care stuff I bought from fairs or in my town.


Hope it's helpful! Having well-presented, healthy nails makes your nail art look twice as good!

Comments

  1. I completely agree, having well-presented and healthy nails and cuticles makes your nail art look twice as good! And, macro photos are so cruel, they show even the smallest imperfections... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥