Cheap Nail Polish Review - Jordana, Kleancolor, Mode, Sinful Colors & Many More.

I made a heap of videos in the weekend, unfortunately making them is the fun part and editing takes forever. I finally managed to get one edited and it's uploading as I write this. It's a review of all the cheap nail polish brands I own - lacquer under the $7 mark (that's cheap in New Zealand).


I'll give a full list of the nail polish brands I reviewed here, in the order they appear on the video:

Kleancolor
Jordana
LA Colors
LA Girl
LA Colors Art Deco
Jordana Pop Art
Charm Max & M Eizilan
Mode
Miki
CR
Ulta3
Sinful Colors

Watch my review and see what rating I gave each brand out of ten in my video, here. Please subscribe if you're not already! I've got these videos coming soon:
- How to paint your nails professionally
- How to do nail art using your non-dominant hand
- Basic nail care
- Beach nail art tutorial



P.S: This video felt so much weirder to edit than usual. Normally I just do an intro - "Hi I'm Jessie from Nailed it NZ blah blah blah... look see nails... tutorial now." It's weird spending the whole time in front of the camera. 

Comments