Checkers, Cows, Marmite, French tips AND I painted my drawers!

I figured it was time to post again - I've been a bit slack lately, as I caught a cold that made the thought of sitting in a fume-filled room for an hour highly unappealing. However, I'm feeling better now and I thought I'd put a bunch of my recent designs in the same post. None of them warranted their own post; two of them are done on other people (so photos aren't as good), one isn't that exciting and one is so yesterday's news :P.

Here are my checkered nails that I did on a lovely client a week or so ago! She was my first proper client through Trade me and it was a great first experience, she was super nice :).


Here are my cow print nails that I painted on my friend! I've done these a few times before, here and here. 



Here are some Marmite nails from my 15 minutes of fame - if you don't know what I'm talking about go here and here :).

These are the ones that were on the front page of the paper!
Exciting stuff! Probably my best ones too, the first ones were
a bit uneven and the left hand on the third ones was ugggly.
And yes, I'm being a traitor to Marmite in the left-hand photo :P



Here's my first attempt at French tips. It's weird that I'd never really tried this before, considering all the other crazy stuff I do. I'm not that good at it, but I'll get better. 


Lastly, these are my drawers! They used to be all boring and white, so I painted them. Now they look awesome! Okay, so they scream "I'm a five year old" not "I'm a mature, married 22 year old woman" but I DON'T CARE! I love 'em :). And if I ever have kids they're going to have the coolest furniture.


Sooo what's your favourite design out of the nails? And what's your favourite drawer? My fav nail art is the Marmite and my fav drawer is the blue one!

Sorry if the colours in this post are all crazy... I just got photoshop elements 11 and it's taking me a bit to figure out!

Comments

  1. I want to try those cows some time! (yep, I'll credit you, hehehe) and those Marmite ones are World Famous In NZ... even if you are cheating on the nails with the Vegemite. I won't tell. What happens in Palmy...
    Love those drawers, so not 5, much more 'a vibrant, interesting and colourful person!' :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cows are pretty standard, not my design at all so you don't have to credit me :). Haha yep my 15 minutes of fame - everyone in Palmerston North (at least) knows of the "marmite girl!" And aw yay, thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love those drawers! I like the blue flowery one the best :p Also I SUCK at french tips, If people ask me to do them I'm like NOPE! Leopard print? Tribal? Have at it! But french tips? GET OUTTA TOWN! Yours look amaze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's my fav too :). Oh good I'm glad I'm not the only one! They're too... eurgh. Mine are actually quite wonky, this is just a good picture haha.

      Delete
  3. Your cow nails are just too cute!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the drawers! So coooool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love waking up and seeing them every morning!

      Delete
  5. Marmite nails are very special to you (I read everything about the Marmite story and your Marmite nails), and they are really fantastic! I like also checkered nails and the cow print nails are very cute! I like how you painted your drawers, my favourite is the blue one with the flowers on, but also the lowest one is fantastic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your comments, they're so nice to read and you can tell you actually read my blog, not skim it! :) Yep, Marmite is very special to me! We have similar tastes in crazy-drawer decor! Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥