Denim nails - zip decor review for Born Pretty Store

This is my favourite nail art product I've ever reviewed! I am definitely stocking up on them, I think they're so cool! It's the Zip Decor from Born Pretty Store. You can see it on the ring finger in the photo below, and on the thumb in the photo after that.

Left hand

I wasn't sure how I was going to use them at first - but then I found this tutorial and thought it was awesome! I adapted it a bit (might make a video tutorial on the way I did it) and was really pleased with the outcome. It looks so clean and perfect!


Right hand

After making the jean/demin design on my nails, I added the zips on the thumbs and ring fingers. The zip decors were very easy to use - just cut them out, put them in water for 10 seconds and apply to the wet nail. It goes on just like a temporary tattoo, actually. It's best to cut around the zipper quite closely, as that makes it easier to position. I dried them briefly with a hair dryer after applying them. I thought mine were gold, but they were silver when they went on the nails - weird! Not that I care, they're amazing either way.


I actually just don't want to take these off. EVER. SO MUCH AWESOME. You can find these at Born Pretty Store here. They're only $2.99 and have free shipping :). If you use my discount code you'll get 10% as well!


1pc Fashion Zip Fastener Zipper Nail Art Sticker Water Decals Manicure

*This product was provided to me for honest review by Born Pretty Store.*

Comments

  1. This are great. Probably some of my favourite denim inspired nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just loveee the intensity of the blues you used here. And the denim nails totally rocks! Love them all! I don't think I'd ever get tired of denim nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, now I've tried them! The blues were very cool :)

      Delete
  3. brilliant manicure, awesome job :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥