Neon Zebra print nail art tutorial - on YouTube!

Yay, I've finally got another YouTube video up! It was so incredibly painful to edit - I don't what's wrong, but Movie Maker wasn't working properly and most of the "editing" time was just spent waiting. I got there eventually though - at one o'clock in the morning!

I painted this design on my friend a little while ago, and had some tutorial requests - so here you are! I also have a marmite nails tutorial filmed, but because of the editing problems that may still be a while away.


Here it is! Still trying to get the thumbnails to work the way I want them to.



I really like this design. It's so happy and bright. I'll have to try it with glow in the dark nail polish at some point!



Hope you like it, and feel free to post a pic to my facebook if you try it out!

Comments

  1. I love it! So bright & fun, I can totally see girls wearing it to the beach & parties :) Such a bummer about the software not playing nice, I hope it sorts itself out for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very carefree and summery look, isn't it? And thanks, I hope so too!

      Delete
  2. Love your new blogdesign!

    And I really like your zebra too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the bright vibrant colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥