Glam Skittle Nail Art - With Studs From Born Pretty Store

I have some super sparkly & girly nails to show you today! I've already posted a sneak peek on Facebook and Instagram, but the proper pictures always look a little bit better. I was trying out some new studs from Born Pretty Store, and ended up with nails looking like this!


I kind of love them! This design reminded me of how much I like skittle nail art - it's so interesting to look at!



The polishes I used in this design are:
Revlon - Glitz & Glam
OPI - Did you 'ear about Van Gogh?
LA Colours Art Deco - White
China Glaze - Ink


And of course, I used up a bunch of the studs from the stud wheel, which you can see after the next picture.

200pcs Round Drop Star Geometric Shape Stud Rhinestones Acrylic UV Gel Nail Art Decoration w/box

If you want to buy some of these studs you can find them here for $5.99. However, type in my discount code for Born Pretty Store - CEL91 and you'll get 10%, bringing it down to $5.30ish. Free shipping too - one of the reasons why I buy almost all of my nail art stuff from there! It costs SO much to ship products to New Zealand - you pretty much look at the cost price and double it, if not more. Hmph.


Hope you like today's design!

Oh, before I go, I realised yesterday that I'm just a few followers away from 1000 subscribers on YouTube! I actually think it's only about six away now, so if you could subscribe to me and get me to that milestone I would appreciate it heaps! Just go here :).

*This product was provided to me for honest review by Born Pretty Store.*

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook ♥ YouTube ♥ Tumblr

Comments

  1. I love leopard pattern nail, but I simply adore nail art studs, I got and bought some from Born Pretty Store and I'm having fun with them! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥