"Then and Now" Metallic Tiger Stripes + Tutorial!

Time for some more diy nail art! I got a tutorial request for these tiger stripe nails I did AGES ago - back in May last year; my first month of nail art. I thought it'd be a good excuse to take a trip down memory lane, so I re-did them and created a tutorial for them on YouTube! Here's the new version of these nails...


And here's the tutorial! Getting quicker and quicker at these - This one's only a minute and a half long! I'm still having headphone/mic problems - my voice sounds weird. I'll keep working on it... 

Also, please subscribe to me on YouTube! I casually just dropped my full time job so I could have more time to develop my nail art/YouTube career and I need all the support I can get! I'm still working part time though - and training next year as a nail technician, can't wait!



Here are the nails I did last year. You can read the blog post about these here! There are also some pics of the purple version of these in there too.


The colours I used for this design are:
China Glaze - Ink
Revlon - Metallic
China Glaze - Harvest Moon
Orly - ? A gold with no name, sorry.


The fact that there's not a lot of difference between the "then" and "now" shows how easy this design is! I was a nail art newbie and I still did it just as well then as I can now. The new pictures and clean up are significantly better though, haha. I'm still not as fussy as I could be with clean up - I just can't be bothered going crazy with shimmery polish; it gets everywhere!


Got another video to put up soon - finally figured out why my computer has been horrible lately so it should be a lot easier to edit from now on!

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook ♥ YouTube ♥ Tumblr

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥