Pink dotty nails - with flocking powder

Not going to lie - I am SO out of my comfort zone! Everyone else is much more loud, open and party-orientated. I'm missing Chris, but I'm not going to give up the first time I find it a bit challenging! I've decided to just be me and not worry about looking too boring - I've got a reputation online and offline to uphold and aren't going to change myself for the chance at some money. Jordan totally deserves to win anyway, he's hilarious! I'm going to paint mine and probably Mel's nails today so that'll be fun.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, go here and here.

 I was playing around with my flocking powder a while ago and came up with this design. I didn't love it, didn't hate it, but it was a bit different at least! I've never made dots with flocking powder before but I quite like it. They stayed on pretty well, but got a bit dirty after a couple of days so I took them all off.





The strangest thing happened after a shower to one of my nails though! As you can see in the pictures above and below, the ring fingers were painted with a silver orly polish...


But on one hand it turned gold after a shower!! Weird huh? And just one hand! You'll have to excuse all the sheet marks on my nails by the way - I painted them too late at night apparently :/.



Anyone have any idea why this happened? It's one of the strangest things I've seen so far with nail polish - maybe some sort of chemical reaction? 

Also if you haven't already please like my new Facebook page that's for the games I'm currently taking part in! I don't have admin rights to it yet but I will tomorrow. 

Still can't believe this is all happening. Craaaaazy. I got a brand new HP tablet, Galaxy S4 and some awesome Boom speakers... to keep!

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments