Rainbow Nail Art - With Tutorials!

Another YouTube-turned-picture tutorial! I posted this rose one yesterday, in case you missed it. This tutorial was quite hard to screenshot - it was my very first YouTube tutorial and there was no regularity regarding placement of my fingers! I got there in the end though. Hope you like it!


Here's the YouTube version! Apologies for this video... it was made back in January and I knew even less of what I was doing than I do now! Please subscribe - I'm so close to 1000 subs!



Nail polishes I used:
CR - 58
Austalis - Hip Hip Hooray
Jordana - Sweet Orange
Jordana: Yellow Mellow
Art Deco - Bright Green
Essie - Mesmerized
Funky Fingers - Cheshire
Ultra3 - Purple Pumps

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook ♥ YouTube ♥ Tumblr

Comments

  1. Great tutorial, thank you for sharing this :) I'm still yet to do rainbow nails and these look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial and great manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥