Disney Nail Art #5 - Frozen!

I've been waiting for SO long to show you these! Introducing my Frozen nails - as a guest post on Kelsie's Nail Files. These are part five of my Disney nail art series, the others being Cinderella, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and Beauty and The Beast.


I've always been quite a fan-girl of Kelsie's work, so wanted to do something special for my guest post! Considering these took half a day to do, I think they count :). Hope you like them! I LOVE Olaf, he's one of my favourite Disney characters of all time!


Check out my guest post for these on Kelsie's Nail Files - there are more pictures and information about these ☺. Oh, and I did a tutorial too! This will be good for those who want to see how I do my more detailed designs. Please subscribe to my channel!




Hope you like today's nail art!

Comments

  1. These look great! So fun! I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't watched the movie yet. I've heard the songs and love them though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing and so detailed! I cannot believe you did both hands too! You are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Frozen quickly became my favorite Disney movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to see this film! These are absolutely STUNNING. I am super impressed. Thank you for guest-posting on Kelsie's blog, as that is how I discovered you! I have been looking around and think your work is just gorgeous, so I've added you to my own blogroll :) again, amazing work on these!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, that's awesome you found me through there, I was so stoked to be on Kelsie's blog! Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥