Valentine's Day Nail Art Tutorial | Pastel Hearts

 I've been a bit slow in doing Valentine's Day nail art tutorials (unless you count these Hunger Hearts nails) so I'm finally doing one! It was actually very well-timed for me; it's my husband and I's second wedding anniversary on the fourth so I'll be able to celebrate with nails in theme ☺.


These cute little Valentines hearts are so cute and pretty easy to do! Here's the tutorial, and please subscribe!




You'll notice that I have a whole new intro piece and a couple of fancy end-of-video (outtro?) pictures. Pretty proud of these - I wanted to get them done before I start nail school later in the month and I actually did! Speaking of which, I'm getting very excited about my course. I am slightly worried about the bitchiness though - a bunch of girls shoved in a classroom together is never a good idea. I read a bit about it on Nailed It, plus a few nail techs I know have warned me. I'm going to try so hard to stay out of it all, and choose good friends - fingers crossed!


Here's the right hand. I always experiment on it first before filming the left hand, so as usual it turned out slightly worse. The hearts look better when they're bigger, I discovered.

The polishes I used were:
China Glaze - Lemon Fizz
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Maybelline Color Show - Chiffon Chic
Maybelline Color Show - Iced Queen
Ozotic - Mr Big in White
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark


Hope you like these! Who's got plans for Valentine's Day? I don't; to be honest I think it's a bit of a silly holiday; but a good excuse for cute nails! I love that Valentines is so close to our anniversary; we celebrate what really matters to us at a time when all the shops are also in full "love" swing. Perfect!

Comments

  1. This is really cute, I think the colours you picked are perfect! And haha, glad I'm not the only one who uses the word outro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect manicure, very cute hearts! :-) Enjoy your nail school and continue following your dream! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥