Daisy Nail Art - YouTube Tutorial

Hey everyone! Daisy nails are one of my favourite "easy designs," partly because they're so forgiving if you're new to nail art. It was one of the first designs I learnt, way back when I started my little nail venture! I did these ones in a bit of a rush and they're far from perfect, but they still look pretty cute. 
So I made a tutorial for them!


Please subscribe to my channel!




I've made a picture tutorial for these, too, ages ago. You can find it here. I've also done these before with a light purple backgroundand another time with a blue background - plus a few changes to the flower itself.




The nail polishes used in this design were:
Essie - First Base
Essie - Good To Go
Essie - After School Boy Blazer
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
China Glaze - Lemon Fizz


If you watched the video, you'll see that the jewellery I was sent by Infinitine inspired these nails. Here they are!


I don't actually have a favourite piece, they're all super cute! Better yet,  they're not those cheap'n'nasty ones that turn a gross colour within a week - I've worn these heaps now and as you can see they're still in perfect condition. You can buy this one here for $10.80.



I considered making the tutorial based on this ring instead, but the Daisy won out in the end. The numerals go right around the ring, from 1-10. You can buy this one here for $12.99.



And then there were these earrings! I call them my "Katniss earrings" - forever a fan-girl. What I love about these is that they don't hurt my ears. Almost all my other earrings start irritating them after a day and I have to take them out. I haven't had any problems with these - I guess because they're stirling silver. You can buy them here for $8.80.


And that's it! Hope you liked the tutorial! I've got a heap more videos I'll be uploading over the next couple of weeks ☺.


*The items used in this post were sent to me for honest review by Infinitine and Essie New Zealand.*

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥