Zig Zag Nail Art Tutorial

This is one of my favourite go-to designs! I love how crisp it looks, and the white and black contrast so well. Mixing it up with different colours means that it can match any outfit ☺. I've done the same design with teal before, as you can see here.



So, I decided to make a tutorial for it! You can watch it here, and please subscribe to my channel!



Colours used:
Ozotic - Mr Big in White
Maybelline Color Show - Pinkalicious
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark


I mentioned in this video that I learnt the technique from Mr Candiipants - you can watch her tutorial here!


In other news, I finally decided on a gel polish brand for my salon! It was so hard choosing, but I'm really happy with the one I chose and I should get my exciting package within the week. I'm not revealing what brand it is yet, but I will in my video I'm filming about setting up the salon. I'm not sure what acrylic system I'll go with yet... I'm still waiting on a reply from one company, and getting a bit frustrated as time is running out! I'll make my final choice for that next weekend, I think.


So much happening! Can't wait to start booking in clients and giving them arty nails!

Comments

  1. Jessie, good luck with getting your salon set up! I am really looking forward to seeing your progress with it -- I hope you keep all of us updated! Beautiful mani today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combination! Your zig zags look perfect and the tutorial is really useful, thank you! I cannot wait to see which gel polish brand you chose too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥