Skincare Review | Something A Bit Different

Every time I do a non-nail-related post I feel the need to have several paragraphs explaining why I'm doing something different. But when it comes down to it, the bottom line is that it's my blog and 99.5% of people are okay with it (and actively support it). I address this more in this video ☺. It's a review of the Personal Microderm by PMD, and I actually really love it! My skin is SO SMOOTH. And I put bloopers at the end of this, if you're a fan of those.

Watch the video to see more, and please subscribe!



On another note, I can't believe it's been a whole week since I last updated my blog. That's the longest break I've had in over two years! I'm hoping to get a spare minute to schedule posts, but if they are a bit haphazard it's because life is very busy right now - I'm in the process of opening a salon from home! Still a month or two until it officially opens, but I'll let you know when it does so you can come see me! I'll probably have a discount or something for blog followers ☺.

I'm in love with how my room is looking, too. I didn't want to go for just black and white, as I'm all about colour and art so I've themed it a bit. I'm vlogging as I go, so I'll post a video once it's all done!

LOTS of nail art coming soon, by the way!

Comments

  1. Jessie, I've been following you for awhile now and always enjoy your blog posts. Congratulations on opening your OWN salon, and good luck with it!! I really hope you update all of us on your progress with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥