Sugar Skull Nail Art

It's always a pleasant surprise when I find out I've still got a couple of designs left to post! I thought I'd be really scraping the bottom of the barrel this week, but I realised I had a few cool designs left - watermarked and everything (although I must apologize for the crazy watermarking - I was experimenting!).

I did these last month, and love them SO much. I know I do a lot of nail art, and therefore people often assume that I'm "into" all these different themes, but I do have my favourites. This is one of them!


Skittle manis are the best; there's so much to look at, plus you don't get bored of doing the same thing while you're painting. As you can see, I did three gold studs on my thumb, over white polish. The index finger was a bunch of triangles and the middle was a plain matte colour. The ring finger's a sugar skull (love them!) and the pinky was a mess of glequins!



Here's a shot of both hands.


And another close up of just the right!


Hope you like this design! I did heaps of filming and editing this weekend just been and can't wait to show you some new designs ☺.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥