Galaxy nails!

I had a request do to Galaxy nails - I had actually seen them before but completely forgot about them! I followed a tutorial on youtube by "cutepolish" - wow, she is so good. She has heaps of awesome designs with easy-to-follow instructions - my new favourite place to go to for ideas!
So this is how mine turned out!




Overall I'm pretty pleased with them! All thin layers, dried fast and I didn't find it too hard to do. Only thing I really screwed up was that I covered the first white part of the nebula (if you watch the tutorial you'll know what I'm talking about) with orange and yellow. Next time I do them I'll have to watch that. Still, they're cute!

Keep an eye out in the next few days... I still have designs including nautical sailor stripes, cute little animals, crackle nail polish and more water marbling!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥