A whole lot of everything

It's great having a little sister that copies everything you do. Not even sarcastic, she now constantly paints her nails too :D. Today she came over for tea and this is what we got up to...

Mine: Converse shoes! I've been meaning to do this for ages but thought it would be really hard. Turned out it wasn't actually that bad! My right hand was a bit harder but still happy with the result. Looks so funny when I'm typing - tiny shoes doing it for me!




Georgia's hands, mostly me painting: Ummm... a bit of everything. Sparkly smiley faces, weird but girly dotty thing, strawberries and those white things are skilful renditions of her horse. Very kiddish :D






Comments

  1. THOSE ARE AWESOME SHOES!!!!!!! Do you have like those nail polish pen thingys? to get the small details so epic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have http://img1.cherryculture.com/d_8750.jpg and http://www.beautyjoint.com/image/cache/data/JD/PA/JDPA_F-500x500.jpg, plus little brushes which come in handy. They all help heaps!

      Delete
  2. The first mani is so cute :)The shoes are very well made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for following my blog, I'm excited to have my first follower that I don't know in person :)

      Delete
  3. I invite to my blog http://www.artdeconails.blogspot.com.es/ kisses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥