M&M nail art - yum!

I was going to give my nails some time to breathe, but then (while procrastinating study for exams) I googled some designs and just had to try out an m&m one.
I found that my small brushes and nail art polishes are definitely not up to scratch. It was extremely painful to paint on the 'm's, so new brushes are going to be my next buy, hopefully.
Then, too make it look a whole lot cooler I got a hold of (excuse the pun) some actual m&ms.



The problem now is that I keep craving chocolate whenever I look at my hands!

Comments

  1. AWESOME!!!! now I really want M&Ms!!
    Also, loving the new Blog look! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and Chris ate the whole lot lol, they were so good! And thanks! I stayed up way too late doing it...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥