Stripes and a little white heart

My friend showed me a photo of some brightly striped nails with love hearts drawn all over them. I thought they were pretty cool, but decided to tone them down a little - fluro pink and yellow are awesome but would become a bit of an eyesore. Might try them on my sister sometime though!

This is the picture... I got it from facebook but I did a google image search and I think it may have been originally from this site - http://impressmanicure.com/gallery/gallery-3/


And this is my somewhat boring, grown-up version of them.



And who doesn't love a bit of glitter? 
Even if it is a complete pain to remove... I've gone through so much nail polish remover in the last couple of weeks!


I quite like these, but in hindsight I wouldn't have bothered with the hearts at all. As I said in my last entry, my brushes aren't very good at small, specific details (or maybe it's just me...).

Comments