Easy Dotticure tutorial - dotty nails!

I'm a bit slow putting this up - it's been on YouTube for a few days already, but here's my latest tutorial; easy dotty nails! All in pinks and purples - super girly :).
I used four colours from the Maybelline NY Color Show collection for this, they were:
Porcelain Party
Plum Paradise
Crushed Candy
Purple Icon


Here's the tutorial - it's only 2 minutes long - I'm getting good at cutting down footage! I also edit a lot quicker now - it used to take me pretty much all day, now it's done in an hour or two. Phew!






I've got so many more designs to put up. It's funny, since I started working full time I thought I'd find it really hard to keep painting my nails enough. But nope, too addicted. It is hard, however, to find time for replying to non-urgent comments and questions. My whole weekends are just taken up with reviews and designs! Not complaining though, I still love it.


Hope you all like this sweet and simple design using Maybelline Colour Show polishes!

Comments

  1. They look so cute! I loved the tutorial ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love the matching colors you chose :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the choice of colours! :-) I love dots and I think I never get bored wearing them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! And you can change the colours around heaps so they're never the same :).

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the tutorial, very cute! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥