Easy striped nail art tutorial - on YouTube

I've filmed a quick YouTube tutorial for easy nail art stripes! I've done a picture tutorial for these before but I thought I'd add one to my YouTube account as well, for those who follow me on YouTube and not my blog. They're super easy and quick - I like to do this design in colours that complement a more detailed design on a couple of feature nails. You still look like you have a complete manicure but it takes less time :).


The colours I used were:
China Glaze - White on White
LA Colors Art Deco: Wild Fuschia
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
Orly - Cupcake

Here's the tutorial!




I had such a nightmare experience trying to get this stupid video to save... I edit my videos on my laptop, but it only has a 1.4ghz processor and Windows Movie Maker requires a 2.4ghz one. Not much fun. It took 10 attempts, three restarts and 12 hours (okay, I was asleep for 8 of those) for it to finally save with no flickering green screens or error messages. Naturally, getting a new computer is now top of the list and we (my husband and I) are going to start building one soon.



On a side note, I'm sick and it sucks. Very quick onset, so I'm hoping it'll go away quickly too. So glad I filmed this and my next video (Despicable Me nails!) yesterday as my voice is all yuck today!


Hope you like my tutorial! Sorry the pictures aren't great and the video has a blue tinge - I miss summer! We haven't had a decent day here in New Zealand for a long time :/.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments