Skittle nail art - glequins, leopard print and stripes!

I did these nails on my friend ages ago, and I really like them! I must do them on myself sometime soon; I love the mix of colours and patterns. Katie chose the colours - ones I wouldn't normally choose, but it opened my eyes to trying new things in nail art as I love this. It's more "grown-up" nail art than I've been used to lately :).


As you can see, the middle, pinky and thumb all have a white and green themed leopard-print design. I split the background colour on the thumb nail to make it a bit different. The ring finger is a plain black background with lots of glequins all over it - probably my favourite nail! The index finger is some simple stripes with white, green, silver and green glitter polish.


The colours I used for this manicure were:
China Glaze - White on White
China Glaze - It's Alive
Revlon - Metallic
OPI - Greenwich Village
Kleancolor - Black
The glequins on the ring finger were from Born Pretty Store - I think they're #3. If you buy some, use CEL91 for a 10% discount :).


Just a quick post - but I've got some goodies planned! Despicable me nails in the weekend (hopefully a YT tutorial too) and detailed birthday nails for my 23rd next week!


Comments

  1. I just wanted to say how much I love these! Just came a reader couple weeks ago, and your blog is awesome! :) I founded you through your sneaker tutorial, when trying to find some ideas for summer nails. :) Thank you very much and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I like every single nail! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥