The Very Hungry Caterpillar nail art

I did these nails on someone for their son's first birthday party! Each nail was carefully planned and I love the way they turned out. In hindsight I'd  slightly change the way I did the "very hungry caterpillar" but other than that I like them.


Who's read The Very Hungry Catepillar? It's a very popular children's book. I used to read it when I was a child and now I read it to the kids at work! Not many books stay popular for that long!
Here are a couple of close ups of both hands.





And here are the thumbs!




Hope you like them! I'm planning to do at least one YouTube video this weekend - maybe two. 
Also, I'm getting acrylics on Sunday! It's free, part of a course that someone's doing. I'm a little bit nervous about it - hopefully I won't have to get duck nails :O. If I do I'll just buy dip my hands in a bucket of acetone, haha. I might film some of it (if I'm allowed to) so I can teach myself how to do it with the stuff I have at home. Or I could vlog about it on YouTube. I'll definitely post about it - my nails may be very different from my usual for a while!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥