Pink and black cow print nails - with a twist!

Today I have some cow-print water decals from Born Pretty Store to show you! I've been playing around a lot with their decals lately, and overall think they're awesome. I must admit though, this was the least exciting one for me; mostly because the spots are super easy to do yourself with a dotting tool. Next time I might just go for decals with heaps of words or something - they make the final look much more intricate and eye-catching! Still, they're fun to play around with and you can buy them here if you're interested.


Here's the packet they came in. As you can see there are 20 designs, so you can use this packet for each nail twice. Of course, depending on your nail length you can apply two decals per nail. However my nails are tiny little nubbins at the moment, so that wasn't an option for me! They have the words "fashion" and "concise" written on them. I found concise a rather strange word to use! "Style" may have been a better choice, haha.



 As I said at the top of this post, the cow pattern is easy to do yourself, so when I realised the pattern looked a bit lonely on my nails I added to it. Here's what it looked like before I did that!
The middle fingernail was attacked a bit too roughly by my top coat - I put it on too quickly, I think. It was easy to fix up though.


Sorry about the photo quality in this post - I'm using my old camera because my new one tends to get a bit grainy when I take inside pictures. Plus the old one was closer :P.

 

Again, if you want to buy these Born Pretty decals (or any others nail art items) you can get them here. Use my discount code, CEL91 for 10% off your order :).




Follow on Bloglovin


*This product was provided to me for honest review from Born Pretty Store*

Comments

  1. Haha concise fashion cow :P Anyways I like how you added on to it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥