Butterfly nails - with Orly "It's up to Blue" & Rimmel "Pulsating."

Here's another design that's been sitting in my folders waiting to see the light of day! Or the darkness of the internet, take your pick. I'm spending the weekend writing up blog posts and scheduling them, I'm excited to be organised finally! So, butterfly nails. Overdone, unoriginal... and awesome. The kids at work loved them too, especially with each hand being different!


As stated the title for this post, the polishes I used were Orly "It's up to Blue" and Rimmel "Pulsating." I used my China Glaze "Ink" polish to do the black lines and I'm assuming China Glaze "White on White" for the dots.


Not much more to say about these butterfly nails, really! I've done them a few times, they feature in these posts:


 The first time they were orange, a more normal monarch colour. These monarchs are way more flamboyant!

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook ♥ YouTube ♥ Tumblr

Comments

  1. Wow, your mani looks great! I really like how you did a different color for each hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these.. and admittedly am still yet to do them! these are both so pretty and you've definitely inspired me to try :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you used for these :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I loved it *-* The colours that you used on these are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I love how you used blue & purple for it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥