Ladybird nail art tutorial!

I did it! Finally got my ladybird nail tutorial up on YouTube. While fixing up all my computer stuff and downloading converters and whatnot I realised that the reason my YouTube uploads took so long was because the the files were WAY bigger than they needed to be! So editing was far less painful than normal.

I even managed to record a narration this time - I've only done that once before and it was horrible and nasally-sounding. It still isn't great quality, but I'm getting there!

Anyway, so here are the ladybird/ladybug nails. I did these originally a few months ago, on a friend.

 

And here's the tutorial! Hope you all enjoy and please subscribe! Coming up to 1000 subscribers now, yay!



The polishes I used for this design are:
Maybelline Color Show - Green With Envy
Maybelline Color Show - Porcelain Party
Maybelline Color Show - Onyx Rush
Maybelline Color Show - Keep up the Flame
Revlon - Super Nature
Revlon - Emerald City
Sinful Colors - Envy
OPI - Green-wich village


Here's another look at the left and right hand. I love ladybird nails, they're so cute! While I put them in the "hard" playlist it's just a process, as usual. One step at a time and it's suddenly a lot easier.



Let me know if you try them! Post them on my Facebook page!

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook ♥ YouTube ♥ Tumblr

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥