"Roses & window panes" nail art

I did these nails last weekend and absolutely loved them! I was inspired by three instagram users, @gashin_nails, @glitterfingers and @i_heart_nailart. All of our rose nails are a little bit different, but have the same basic idea of pink roses with a black and white background. My background was meant to be more of a gingham or plaid pattern - didn't really end up that way but I'm still happy with the outcome! Looks a lot like window panes, maybe with a cold and grey day outside.


Speaking of cold, brrr I'm freezing. I need to write this quickly so I can hop into bed and be warm! 





I can't remember the exact polishes I used, but they would have been a mix of Revlons, Maybellines, China Glazes and OPIs, probably. I might do a tutorial for this on YouTube if it proves popular :).



That's it! Hope you like my new rose nails!

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook ♥ YouTube ♥ Tumblr

Comments

  1. This looks lovely! It's a very interesting and original idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really in love with this design. I may have to try to copy, but I'm sure it won't look half as good. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I actually originally thought those were windows! It kind of reminds me of Beauty and the Beast :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Reminds me of the stained glass from the beginning of Beauty and the Beast. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely. You are right, they do look like window panes with rain outside :) I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥