Nautical nails - anchors & chains!

I was hoping to get my new tutorial up on YouTube by now! I re-did these ladybird nails that I did on a friend ages ago, after I had a request for a tutorial. They're super cute (although the video quality was sub-par) but my computer screen won't turn on at the moment. I'll have to post it in the weekend once I've had time to play around with it. Felt I should mention it, as I have 32 little ladybirds on my nails right now, whispering "what about meee?"

These nails were done using some awesome little water decals from Born Pretty Store. This is the last set of decals I have to review at the moment; you can see the rest of them here, here and here. Like the others, these are super easy to apply, just treat them like temporary tattoos. The only thing you need to remember it to turn the design over before placing it on your nails - a strange thing that I've noticed in all the decals I've been reviewing. Don't they look great though? And so easy!


I'll link to where you can buy these decals at the bottom of the post, along with my discount. Here are my nails before I applied the decals. I'm not 100% sure on the colours I used here as I did these quite a while ago, but I'm pretty sure the blue was OPI Russian Navy. The other one could be OPI On her Majesty's secret service... or it could not. Sorry :P.


Here's what the decals look like. You just cut them out and dunk them in water for 10-20 seconds! Instructions are all on the back, anyway.


I now feel the need to hand-paint so nautical/sailor/boat-themed nails at some point. WHY are there so many things I want to do on these little digits? I've never going to have time to do them all!


Aren't they cool? Such a quick and easy way of doing nail art!


If you want to buy some of these, they're only $2.86 US and you can get them here!
Use my discount code, CEL91 for a further 10% off. Like all Born Pretty Store orders, it's free shipping :).


*This product was provided to me for honest review from Born Pretty Store*

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥