Daisy Nails | Trip Down Nail Art Lane Day 4

It's pretty intense doing a daily challenge, if only for a week. I did three in one day and all of a sudden it's time to do that again - eek! And I have no idea what to do for days 5 and 7; my "favourite" and "most-complimented" nail art are always designs that take ages! How did I manage to do a 31 day challenge?!

Anyway, at least today's design was simple - "first floral nail art." I did a lot of floral manis at the same time, it turns out, but daisies were first. I've recreated them twice before, as you can see here and here (this one includes a tutorial). Here's my most current recreation!


I like the pastel colours I used in it; makes the design a lot softer. This is what my first attempt at these daisy nails looked like. You can see the (very old!) blog post about them here.


Naturally, being a year and a half later I've improved a bit. I've really enjoyed wearing these nails over the last couple of days - they're not too bright but also very cute! They also managed to flawlessly survive horse trekking, which I was impressed with!



Nail polish used in this design;
Revlon - Cloud
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White (kind of... it's turned into a frankenpolish now).
China Glaze - Lemon Fizz



Alright, time to get my posts sorted for the next few days. Hope you like this little comparison!
Thanks Moonshine and Sunlight for hosting this challenge!

Comments

  1. This is soo sweet! love the pastel shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recreation is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combination! The colours are so subtle and I love the simplicity! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥