Highlights of the 12 Day of Christmas Nail Art Challenge 2013

I couldn't believe how many people took part in the challenge that Anjali, Hannah and I created! We had people all over the world show us their creations for the 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge and it was so cool! This post is just to say thank you, and highlight some of the designs.
Obviously I can't show everyone, and if I miss you it doesn't mean you didn't do amazingly! It's just that there are hundreds of photos and I've only chosen a handful from each day. 

Also, everyone who tagged me or #12daysnailchallenge has their pictures in this album. Lots of people didn't watermark their photos so I cropped every photo from Instagram so you can see who did it - this took so long each time, and the main reason they weren't uploaded regularly - I just can't bear to let pictures go unaccredited! Most of the non-Instagram pictures in this post have clear watermarks, or else don't have a blog... plus they were essentially submitted to me so I figured it'd be alright to post them ;).

You can click on the title of each day to go to my post (and tutorial) for that day.








 



































 I hope that everyone who took part in this enjoyed it, and thank you for sharing your nail art with us!

Comments

  1. I loved this challenge the only thing I would like to see different to the next time is to use Inlinkz instead and share the codes so that all the contestants shows up on every blog that is participating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, that would've been better :).

      Delete
  2. It must be rewarding seeing the number of people that used your tutorials for their submissions! Congratulations on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥