Bloodshot Eyeballs | Halloween Nail Art

 Today's nail art is Halloween-themed... gross bloodshot eyeballs!


So creepy! My candy ones were a lot more cute, but there's something fun about these gross ones. The next one I'll be uploading is a cute one though - I've got a sneak peek at the end of the tutorial. You can check that out here - and please subscribe!



I applied glow-in-the-dark nail polish over the eyes - and loved how they looked once it got dark! It was seriously hard to get a good picture though, so sorry about the quality.


The glow polish did make the whites turn a bit off-green, but I decided that just added to the sickly image. 


The polishes I used were:
Model's Own - Hyper Gel Blue Glint
Nicole by OPI - Please Red-Cycle
Revlon - Black Lingerie
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
Glow and the Dark polish


If you want to see the rest of the nail art tutorials I've done in both 2013 and 2014, check out this playlist - and heaps more are coming soon! Isn't October going fast?!

Hope you like these Halloween nails!


Comments

  1. These are so creepy! Love that they glow in the dark too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, they're awful... well, it means you did a great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥