My Little Pony Halloween Nail Art Tutorial

I've been wanting to upload this for ages! Now that I'm doing three videos a week, I have an upload schedule and try to balance out my favourites, instead of putting them all in at once. This is my second My Little Pony design, and I'm really happy with how it turned out!


As you can see, it's Halloween-themed, and was inspired by this picture. Of course, I made a tutorial for it, which you can watch here - please subscribe to my channel!



This is my third Halloween nail art tutorial for 2014, and I still have two to edit and upload. It's kind of fun, sticking to a theme, but I'm still mixing it up with other videos in-between. I'm definitely doing a lot more My Little Pony nails - I just love doing them! And so far I've been pleasantly surprised at how they've turned out. They're hard but not too hard, if that makes sense? The hardest part is trying to keep my hands in-camera; that part can be a bit frustrating.

I did Rainbow Dash nail art a little while ago, and you can check that out here.



The polishes I used for this nail art were:
Essie - Go Ginza
Jordana - Mellow Yellow
Picture Polish - Wisteria
Picture Polish - Tiffany
Revlon - Alluring Amber
Revlon - Black Lingerie
Revlon - Windfall
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White

I seem to recall that I mixed Tiffany and Windfall to get the main pony colour...


I'm not sure which pony this is meant to be - I chose it based on the colours, haha, but if anyone else knows I'd love to find out! The picture I used for inspiration has some black and white sweets/lollies on it, if that's any help.


I've been a big fan of mini-triangles lately, they keep popping up as feature nails. They weren't planned to go in this nail design, but it was looking a bit bare. I think it tied the other colours together well in the end, plus they remind me of Candy Corn.


Hope you like this My Little Pony Halloween nail art!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥