Hallowen 2014 | Easy Candy Nails!

These are so simple yet cute! I did them first on my friend a few weeks ago, and was really surprised at how effective they were. Since I don't have that many "beginner" nail art tutorials up on my channel, I decided it was the perfect opportunity to make one. And of course, it ties in well with Halloween, it being just around the corner! Here's the finished design.


I naturally wanted to get in there and paint tiny labels on each lolly, but I think these are ones I've just got to appreciate for their simplicity. They're not 100% easy, either - the triangles are a bit tricky if you don't have a small brush, so if you try this out make sure you've got yourself a tiny one!

Here's the tutorial, and please subscribe ☺.



The polishes I used in this design are:
Jordana - Mellow Yellow
Jordana - Rich Green
Revlon - Alluring Amber
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White


Hope you like these Halloween nails! I'm back to filming now - I've got absolutely crazy lately and ALL my time is spent making tutorials. I filmed some cute Halloween-themed My Little Pony nails today - can't wait to get them up!



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥