Justin Timberlake - Suit & Tie | Tuxedo Nail Art Tutorial

I love this chrome polish - isn't it incredible? So reflective and amazing. It's Platinum Silver, by China Glaze. Anyway, so that isn't really the main point of today's post, obviously the real features are the suits! I was requested to do some suit nails, and decided to take the oppurtunity to explore a few different options in the way of men's formal wear. They were all inspired by Justin Timberlake's music video to "Suit & Tie," although I just saw that someone guessed this as Fifty Shades of Grey inspired... I guess that could work too!


Here's the tutorial, and please subscribe to my channel - I'm hoping to hit 10,000 by the end of the year!




The polishes I used for this design were:
China Glaze - Platinum Silver
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
Mode - VIP
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White


I'm pretty sure this is my first time doing tuxedo nails - but I should have done it long ago! It's such classy nail art, not too hard to do and perfect for weddings. How cute would it be for the bridesmaids to have a mini bride and groom on each hand as a feature nail?


I'm about to start editing Friday's video - it's all about how to grow your nails long and strong. I've been amazed at how tough my nails have been over the last six months - they just won't break! I figured I should collect all the information I've learnt about nail growth and put it into one video. Hopefully it turns out okay ☺.


I hope some Justin Timberlake fans see this and recreate it - if you do, tag me on Instagram @naileditnz because I would LOVE to see it.



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥