Witch Hat Nail Art for Halloween!

I love these nails - so easy to create, yet they look so detailed and effective! I've got a Halloween party this weekend, and must make sure I don't forget to do my nails for it - it'd be a bit shocking to forget to after all the tutorials I've made this year!


The tutorial for this is only two minutes long - short ones are my personal favourite as they're quick to watch, and easier to film and edit. I'm cutting down on my YouTube tutorials at the moment as I'm aiming for another career, but I imagine they'll still pop up from time-to-time, I am a little bit addicted... and my nail art will always be around!

Here's the video, and please subscribe ☺.



Cutting down on YouTube means spending more time on my blog, which I am beyond excited about. It's been somewhat neglected since July, with only posts about my latest videos. I'm really looking forward to doing some detailed nail art soon, and posting a nice big, chatty post on here all about it!



The nail polishes I used for this design are:
China Glaze - Grape Pop
Jordana - Mellow Yellow
Jordana - Rich Green
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
Nicole by OPI - Please Red-Cycle
Revlon - Alluring Amber
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White


I love that strong white polish in the background - I'm on to my second bottle of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and don't think I'll be going back to anything else. It's perfect - two coats and it's opaque. Better yet, it's one of the cheapest brands you can get (great for a colour I use up quickly) and doesn't have formaldehyde and the other common nasty chemicals in it. Feeling quite fond of Sinful Colors right now!


I just applied for two jobs in the media, both of which I'm so interested in. It's amazing how much my experience with blogging over the last few years has taught me - sometimes university has nothing on hard-earned, hands-on experience. In other news, Chris has been offered a place in his school next year - we're both so excited for him to start his next degree. He's worked so hard this year, putting every spare second into creating 3D models and researching everything he can; he's going to thrive in his chosen career ☺.


Hope you're all having a great day, and all going to plan I'll be back on Thursday or Friday with some ridiculously detailed Maleficent nails!

Comments

  1. I know exactly what you mean about Snow Me White! I have been proclaiming it's amazingness to everyone for ages now - it's so good!!

    xx Dani

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥