Cute animal nails

This one took ages and required a lot of mixing of colours to get the right ones, but I think it's so cute! I did them before I got my dotters - I think if I did them again they'd look better now, but I'm still pretty happy with the way they turned out.


They obviously took quite a while :P.
Hope you like them!

UPDATE 24/11/2012: I found who originally did these! I had only seen them on we heart it, which is where I got the idea from. Then I was going through my blog roll and was looking at Adventures in Acetone latest post, and saw this in her sidebar! My mind is honestly blown. So cool though! She did them a million times better than me, you can check them out HERE.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥