Marble nails take three and crackle

I think I'm slowly getting the hang of water marbling. New nail polish is a must! And the water can't be too cold. Anyway, this is my latest attempt, and probably the last time I'll try them for awhile.


I first got into the nail art scene because my friend had some crackle nail polish that I thought was amazing. I went nuts trying heaps of different colours for awhile then it suddenly got boring, kind of like when you love a song for a few weeks then can't stand it. However, I decided to give it another try, and this is what I came up with! I do like the colours in the background.



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥