Dice nails

These would be great for a games night! I didn't feel like doing anything too complicated this time. Still, it was hard to make the dots go in the right place, even with my dotting tools! A common mistake I've seen made with dark-on-light polish is putting the top coat on too quickly. It makes the black, in this case, run and ruins the whole look.


Also - all my new nail stamping stuff finally arrived but it didn't work! I think I must need the special konad polish or something, either way it was very disappointing!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥