Tigger Nails!

Tigger was always my favourite Winnie the Pooh character. So happy and cute! And one of the biggest things that defined him were those stripes. Big, black and orange.
These nails didn't start out as being Tigger nails, I just looked at them afterwards and thought of him - even if the nail polish I used was a bit too red to properly pull it off. They're a very similar pattern to my bumblebee nails I did ages ago, but these ones are a lot tidier (even if my nails are still too short!!).


After the base coat (QVS nail hardener) I applied three coats of "Sexy" by China Glaze. This made the colour as opaque as possible - and the shimmer looked beautiful! The photo below isn't a very accurate representation...With a black striper polish (Jordana) I painted on the tips. I ended up leaving it like that overnight - it wasn't until later I decided to add to the pattern.


Then I carefully painted on the rest of the black, doing a slight curve with my striper brush.
Pretty happy with the results!


Also - my nail polish collection is growing! Granted, most of them are no-name brands, but you've got to start somewhere, right?


Comments

  1. Wow Jessie! That's so much nail polish!! Ah, jealous! :D Awesome tiger stripes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. Probably a bit too much :P And cheers! I tried those tape ones you showed me but it pulled the polish off lol, so I freehanded it. I'll put pics up some time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥