Experimenting with nail stamping!

I love nail stamping. It's such a quick and easy way to make your nails look fantastic - plus as the stamp layer is really thin it doesn't take long to dry! I can't help feel like I'm cheating a bit - but if I'm not in the mood for a long nail-painting session then they're great. 
These aren't the tidiest examples, especially the first one. As you can see, I cropped this picture as my index finger was a mess!

It's an awesome pattern though. It's from stamping plate BM-319 - see it here.


This next one is from plate number BM-323 - see here. This one is probably my favourite plate I have so far - I love all the patterns! The photo isn't great - it was a light pattern but more visible than the camera portrays.


The biggest thing I've learnt from nail stamping so far is to let the colour underneath completely dry before you stamp, as you have to push quite hard.

Think I'm going to HAVE to paint my nails again now, even if they are all ugly and short!

Comments

  1. Ooh, I ordered the BM 2012 plates earlier this week and I'm super excited to get them! My husband told me off about it, but I pointed out that they're much cheaper than the Konads I already have. I agree with you about stamping - it's a great way to get your nails looking like you spent ages on them, even when you don't have ages to spend on them >_<
    -Del xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Konad ones are so expensive and they do the same thing. I got mine off trademe (NZ ebay) for $1-3 each, but Konad ones are a good $20 - rip off!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥