Chickens and polka dots!

Just realised this is my sixth blog post in the last week. Now that's dedication.. or maybe just obsession. 
These nails are done on my sister - I still want my snowmen for another day! 
Her nails are so much better now! If you've seen my old pictures of her nails, they were quite yucky - long cuticles, grubby etc. But she's been very good and taken care of them so that her mean old big sister won't tell her off :P.

I was flicking through nail ideas I have saved on my computer and she was quite keen on some that had both chickens (or chicks, whatever you call them) and bunnies on them. I don't know where that picture came from and it has no watermark on it, so I won't post it unlike SOME plagiarising people! (If you don't know what I'm talking about see my NZ flag nails post). I didn't want to straight copy someone else nor have a manicure that took too long to do. So this is what we came up with! 



It's definitely much simpler than my last few posts, but it's quite nice for a kid. Which reminds me, as much as I liked my Despicable Me nails, they were terribly childish and I was a bit embarrassed walking around University with them on! Hence why they came off after a day.


I recently bought four new polishes off ebay, now I have to wait a horrible two weeks until I get them (I hate living in the middle of the pacific sometimes!). But it'll be worth it. Four full-sized China Glaze polishes, some beautiful glittery ones too! I'll be doing swatches as soon as they arrive.


Comments

  1. Awwwe super cute chickies!! I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I let my sister choose all the colours, I think she did a good job :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute design!! The dots look awesome as well. I have tagged you for a Liebster Award : ) Here is a link to all of the details: http://www.thepaintedponynails.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥